The Centre for Higher Education Studies (CHES) aims to advance and disseminate knowledge of higher education systems and policy, internationalisation and globalisation, HE institutions and their governance and management, staff and students, knowledge production, and learning, teaching and assessment.
The areas of activity of this research group are:
- Consultancy in a wide range of themes
- Research into higher education
- Research and scholarly output
- Graduate and short courses
- Conferences and seminars.